After following the overview you will know exactly how to add any track to etc Hero because that the PC. This is the fastest and also easiest method. This method covers all chart varieties including songs through GH3+ enabled modifications, choose tapping sections.
You are watching: How to get custom songs on guitar hero 3 pc
1 – Setup the latest variation of GHTCP+
2 – Download a practice song
3 – usage GHTCP to add a song
4 – playing the song
Guitar Hero upgrade – version 1.3
Guitar Hero Three regulate Panel
Update etc Hero 3 computer to version 1.3 before installing guitar Hero Three regulate Panel (GHTCP). The version of GHTCP provided allows for basic importing that charts v GH3+ modifications, choose tapping sections and charts through over 4000 notes. After installation GHTCP, open up the program and refer to the image below for the initial set-up.
1. Select paper > open video game settings
2. Select your language
3. Pick Yes
Note: using Guitar Hero Three control Panel will corrupt her save game file. If you have actually previous high scores girlfriend can back up your conserve game paper which is located in Documents/Aspyr/Guitar Hero III/Save (optional)
For her convenience and for this tutorial, you can download the well-known custom track “Black Hole” here.
Black hole – by Schmutz06
Download an ext Guitar Hero custom Songs from the gaianation.net tradition Songs database.
What space these files?
These room the music and chart documents to include to the game.song.ini – song information paper for step shift/frets on fire.ogg record – audio.chart paper – note chart.mid record – note chart for phase shift/frets top top fire
It is finest to begin by producing a new setlist and also a tier before adding Guitar Hero practice Songs. To execute that, push the “Create Setlist” switch in GHTCP. You require to get in a title because that the setlist and the tier. From over there click “apply tier changes” and also “apply setlist changes”. You can then begin dragging song from the song list end to the tier songs list. Once you have added songs, push the “=” button next come default unlocked songs, so that they room unlocked and accessible.
Note: shot to no exceed approximately 95 songs per setlist, it deserve to crash the game
Adding a song
I’m using the custom tune “Black Hole” in this example. The steps listed below go into information on the screenshot shown. Describe them if you desire to know much more about the various functions in GHTCP.
1. Add > New Song (shortcut alt+n)
2. Song Data. enter the song name first, without any type of spaces. This is the surname which GHTCP uses, not just how it will show up in the game. Click the “…” to add the audio and also chart files. “Audio Type” relates to how many audio tracks you have. A single Track is standard. Use the .ogg record for the guitar Track and also the .chart paper for the chart. Using various other audio document formats, choose .mp3 can result in audio sync problems.
3. Song Properties space auto populated, that isn’t essential to change these settings. Girlfriend can add a year (add one an are before entering the year). The hammer-on value have the right to be changed to make regular charts every strum notes, or every hammer-on notes. The offset can be changed to settle audio sync issues, for some songs. When you click “apply” the song will be included to your song list.
4. Drag the newly included song indigenous the song list to the tier song list. Be sure to press the “=” switch next come “default unlocked songs”. This will ensure that the song is unlocked once you fill the game. Pick file and then “execute actions” (shortcut ctrl+alt+s). Choose yes come confirm.
5. The execute actions box will display the progress. You have the right to add an ext than one tune at a time.
See more: Briggs And Stratton Bad Piston Rings? Possible Blown Head Gasket Or Piston Rings
It will take longer relying on how plenty of songs you are adding.